Curvature measurement in Automotive glass.
- A laser based curvature measurement system for automobile car glass
- To measure the curvature, the laser system mounted on an actuator, moves across the glass and measures multiple locations
- This laser beam reflected from the glass and received at the mirror
- Based on the variation of height, the curvature is measured.
- A user friendly software developed for data logging and for mapping curvature in waveform
- Can measure under harsh condition(glass temp 1000° C and ambient temp 250 ° C)
- Laser not jittered by varying glass curvature or its physical properties
High capturing speed (ie) reduced inspection time
- Accuracy of ±1 mm
- Repeatability : ± 0.2mm
- Economical compared to other similar systems