Wire Insulation Capacitance Measurement
All Proton Products Capacitance Gauges:
- Are designed to measure wire insulation capacitance whilst submerged in a water cooling trough (high pressure water connectors are available for applications where spray water cooling is employed).
- Are housed in rugged enclosures to survive harsh industrial environments.
- Are available with industry-standard communications interfaces fitted either as standard or as an option.
- Integrate seamlessly with the Proton Products NEXiS® CS2G-CAP Production Line Control system for capacitance-driven control of extruders or capstan drives in insulation extrusion lines.
InteliSENS® CG Series Wire Insulation Capacitance Gauge
Water-submerged measurement of cable insulation capacitance.
- 10, 25, and 60mm maximum diameter models available.
- Fitted with high pressure water inlet and outlet for applications where a water cooling trough is not used.
- Ceramic lined end-caps are available for sealing smaller diameter cables.
- Manufacture of capacitance critical cables such as coaxial cable for telecommunications and RF.