Speed & Length Measurement
Non-contact measurement of wire or cable speed and length.
- Production line speed measurement and control.
- Product length measurement.
- Control of cutters and inkjet printers.
- Quality inspection rewind lines for flaw position logging.
- Non-contact, slip-free and low maintenance replacement for contact wheel / roller systems.
Non-contact measurement of wire or cable diameters in 1, 2 or 3-axes.
- Diameter measurement and control for insulation extrusion lines.
- Detection of wire and insulation diameter errors.
- Multiple gauges may be used together to measure wall thickness especially in multilayered insulation applications.
Measurement of cable insulation capacitance during immersion in a water cooling trough.
- Manufacture of capacitance critical cables such as CAT5/6 wire or coaxial cable for telecommunications and RF.